|Children age Under 11||$45 a half hour|
|Teenagers 12 – 18||$68 for 45 minutes|
|Adults||$90 for 60 minutes|
Call me on 0438884957 or email: email@example.com
“To dear Victoria – Thanks for allowing me to develop my voice under your careful tutorage. Every year I can see it bears results and I am EXTREMELY thankful for that.”
The following information outlines the cost of lessons as well as Terms and Conditions relating to student attendance:
- Generally fees are charged on a Term basis, being calculated by the number of weeks in the school term, ie. fees for a 10 week Term will be $400.00.
- Casual one-off lessons are $95.00.
- Fees are payable in advance, by cash or EFT, due on or before the first lesson of each Term.
- In the case of illness, 24 hours notice is required to cancel a lesson. Another lesson time may be offered during that week, if available.
- Lessons unattended, without 48 hours notification, will be charged. Lessons missed do not carry over into the next Term.
- As fees are charged on a Term basis, the full Term’s fees are payable if students take holidays or personal leave.
- A replacement lesson will be arranged at a mutually convenient time within the Term, if the teacher is sick or absent.
- Lesson fees will not be refunded, as each student’s time is kept for them during the Term.
- Lessons are usually given on Public holidays.